The system wherein the temperature is reduced is called as DSH station. i.e. Desuperheating station.
This can be offered in two options :
• A desuperheater with separate spray water control valve.
• An desuperheater with integral spray control valve.
The desuperheater type will be selected based on the steam line size & the required water quantity.
For steam line size upto 4” – venturi type desuperheater is offered.
For steam line size above 4” – variable area spring loaded desuperheater will be offered. May be a single nozzle or multinozzle depending upon the required water quantity.
DSH station contains spray water control valve, bypass arrangement, isolation valves & instruments.
Typically the DSH station will be arranged as per below :
• Spray water control valve
• Isolation valves
• Water piping
In case of venturi type desuperheater, the water piping between DSH & NRV, including NRV, will be supplied in Alloy steel, considering the back flow when the water line is depressurised.
Sizes available : 1" to 3".
Materials : Carbon steel. (Other materials are not generally required since the water temp. never be more than 426 deg. C.)
Rating : 150# to 2500# spl.
Design standard : IBR 1950, ASME B3.3.
Testing : Hydro testing, Radiography, Dye penetrant test, & other NDT's as per requirement.
Advantages with FEPL :
• Designed with good engineering practice & satisfying all the requirements of applicable standards.
• The components inside are procured from renowned manufacturers in the field. Hence the quality is the best.
• High quality workmanship.
• We maintain the high standard of quality right from design, raw material procurement upto supply.